Friday, December 11, 2009

A very McPie dream

Most of my close friends and family know that I have ridiculously elaborate dreams and remember a huge portion of them, well I had a weird one last night/this morning and I think the only way to shake it is to write it down.

In the first half of my dream I had just moved back to Boston with my college best friend American Pie.  We were with all these guys we shared a dorm floor with freshman year, one of them I just saw on facebook got married last week.  We were all living near college and looking for work, but taking classes at the same time.  Mr McPie had apparently told me he was breaking up with me for a couple of days, it hadn't sunk in at this point in my dream. (A total side note, and not part of this dream, Mr. McPie is making me pancakes right now....heaven, don't be jealous :-)).  We were all broke but somehow really happy and seeing the lite, we rode on the T, met other students, told them we graduated 10 years ago but felt like picking up a few classes, I remember we all looked very young in the dream.  Then in my dream I went to sleep and I was aware that I was in a very precarious emotional state and when I woke up in my dream, American Pie and I were living in Los Angeles with my mother, in my old bedroom, but my old bedroom was actually the bedroom from My Father and Step-Mother's house.  At this point in the dream I am very sad because I am aware that Mr. McPie has broken up with me for a few days.  In fact, he let me have the tickets to the concert we are going to.  I had 2 tickets and I think Fro NoFro had a ticket as well so American Pie and I were going to give him a ride but then all of a sudden it wasn't really American Pie anymore, it was some other chick who I don't recognize but still call American Pie, and my gay high school boyfriend, who shall henceforth be referred to as the Mayor, was there and telling me why he broke up with me in high school.  He was super effeminate in my dream and in the dream I was confused as to whether he was explaining to me why he dumped me in high school or why Mr. McPie broke up with me for a couple of days the day before.  The Mayor told me it was because the environment was nicer to him than it was to me.  WHAT?!?!?!?  He said to me "look at your family, the environment wasn't nice to all of you."  Then he told me that I also wasn't a girl of smaller size and told me to look at my pants.  They were very light colored jeans, almost stone washed, and I also remember being aware they were a size 8 and too big (Hey, dreams are part fantasy right).  At this point in my dream we are somehow now caravanning to the Rose Bowl, Fro NoFro, The Mayor, and American Pie are in the back car and Mr. McPie and I are leading in the front.  I guess Mr McPie agreed to drop me off at the concert before driving to General Middle Irvine. AGAIN WHAT?!?!?!  He said he needed dental work done and it would be a really long Saturday.  Before I got out of the car he advised me not to be in alleys by myself, as he said that as he pointed to a tunnel we were driving under.  Right before I woke up, American Pie was walking towards me and told me the boys were following close by.  Mr. McPie said he loved me and we'd talk later....as if he might die in General Middle Irvine.

OK people, this is actually one of my milder dreams.  Some things are very obvious to interpret but other things are kinda like huh? When I woke up this morning I was holding on to Mr. McPie very tightly; not only was I cutting off the circulation in his arm, I was cutting it off in my arm as well...not so happy making.  Anyway, I do feel better now having spewed this all out so I am going to eat some pancakes....yummy.

p.s. I am sorry if the confusion of this post hurts any part of your brain.....at least in this dream I wasn't being chased by a Hairy Toothed Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment